[ale] Re: [ale-admin] can't seem to post.

Chris Farris chrisf at primeharbor.com
Wed Jan 29 20:06:49 EST 2003

Ok - I've been slammed at work and ignoring ale mail.

I know my ISP's Net block is being blacklisted by SPEWS, however I've
been told that SPEWS is an indiscriminate blacklister and thus I'm not
too worried about it.

If anyone is using a black list and has been having problems email me at
chris at room17 dot com and I'll look into it. Let me know who your blacklist
provider is.

Chris