[ale] Discrimination

Jim Popovitch jpopovitch at att.net
Wed Jan 29 16:50:59 EST 2003

Sometimes weekends are bad for me, sometimes it's weekdays that are bad.
Why don't we just pick a bar and declare it an ALE hangout and everyone can
stop by when they have a chance and meet up with whoever else is there at
that time.  If we made it a local Micro Brewery perhaps we could get them to
brew us an ALE Ale. :)

-Jim P.