[ale] OT: Response to the State of the Union

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Wed Jan 29 15:40:03 EST 2003

Geez - you can't go begging people not to start a "wild thread" and then go spewing crap like that
on this list. We've already been through all this and I've documented that most of your beliefs about
what's wrong with H1B is complete crap (and I'll wager to say I have more experience with H1B
and other worker immigration issues than anyone on this list and from many different angles
including being replaced by far cheaper and less capable [er.. incapable?] foreign workers).
Anyone who spends half an hour actually investigating how it works knows it. Stop spewing your
protectionist, statist (, and verging on racist) nonsense on here if you don't want to hear a contrary
response to it.

	Take it somewhere else...

		Ben Scherrey

PS: If you want a blatent equal-treatment issue how about the current proposals to allow illegal
foreigners to get state issued drivers licenses whereas us citizens are now obligated to provide
finger prints and social security numbers in complete disregard to federal regulations prohibiting
SSNs as a form of identification?