[ale] swap 2 fields (in a tabbed file)?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Jan 29 13:41:03 EST 2003

Might you post one line of input to the list as an attachment?  I (and I
think others) are having a hard time determining the actual format.
When you start dealing with funky (technical term) character combos,
like carriage return and newline, perl is likely to be the easiest solution.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...