[ale] Let's crack Bob Toxen's systems!

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Jan 28 15:16:08 EST 2003

Bob did some consulting for us, so I can provide all his IP's, his firewalling
rules, etc.

Nah, I couldn't do that to Bob.

:)

Sorry guys, you're on your own.
-CB

wrnash wrote:

  If I knew that a hacker was going to hack my system on a certain date I
would just lock everything out to where nothing could get in the when
the event was over I open jus the port I needed again.

Do you think bob would do the same. Maybe we need to wait a couple of
days to hack his system.  Like in the book the art of war.  When they
think you are near be far when they think you are far be near.

Bill Nash