[ale] Two console users on one system--is it possible?

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Jan 28 14:33:46 EST 2003

I'm really guessing off the top of my head here, because I've never heard
of someone actually doing this. Most seem to go some varient of the LTSP
or thin clients/X servers. However...

It occurs to me that the new hardware can run USB keyboards and USB mice.
Assuming you can keep all the similar devices straight, which you should,
the project as asked appears doable. I've never seen a HOWTO suggesting
such a thing however. If you try something like this, I'd love to see the
writeup on how you did it.