[ale] Re: [ale-admin] can't seem to post.

Jim Popovitch jpopovitch at att.net
Mon Jan 27 19:17:24 EST 2003

I'll chime in and echo Ben's post...  Something strange has been happening
with ALE email since December.  It comes, it goes, it is problematic.  Is
the ALE domain being blacklisted?  What about the IP space of the ALE ISP,
is it free of suspicion?  Is anyone keeping an eye on the ALE mailserver
tracking what happens when emails bounce or become undeliverable?

-Jim p.