[ale] Re: [ale-admin] can't seem to post.

Ben Coleman oloryn at benshome.net
Mon Jan 27 16:43:11 EST 2003

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:30:23 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:

>> Mr. Bieber, I can't seem to post to the list. I keep getting an auto
>> response saying I am a nonmember posting to a member list. Have I
>> been blocked?

Do we have something odd going on with the mailing list server?  I've
seen mail from ALE drop out since the 23rd, and only was able to get
todays messages because I subscribed from a different domain
(subscribing from my normal @benshome.net domain didn't even get the
confirmation email delivered).

Ben
--