[ale] Reverting from ntpd

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Mon Jan 27 10:18:20 EST 2003

I'm still trying to observe, but it seems to be consistently off by around
six hours.  Another weird thing is that I can set the date using "date"
from the command line, or using the Red Hat clock applet, but if I restart
the X server the time is screwed again.

This leads me to believe it's got to be a setting that's screwed
somewhere.  I'll take a look at adjtime tonight when I get my hands back
on the laptop.

Thanks,
John