[ale] New worm destablized Internet

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Jan 26 12:38:25 EST 2003

I think this is a statement to protect the real fault here.  How come
other banks have not had similar issues?  I believe the real issues is
that BoA was hit hard by this and does nto want ppl to think less of
there services since they do have a great dependency on MS technology.

I visited the web services group of BoA and it was all Winbloze.  I
heard form them: "Unix what?  What is that?".  I'm a little scared that
my wife does all our financial stuff on there IIS servers but I'm
starting to distrust them.