[ale] More on MS SQL Worm

Chuck Huber chuck at cehuber.org
Sat Jan 25 20:00:18 EST 2003

I stated earlier that the first hit was last Wednesday.  Upon
closer inspection, I had a 9-byte packet hit UDP 1434 at that
time.  Nothing else until 00:30 this morning when 384-byte packets
started coming in.

Enjoy,
    - Chuck

--
"The purpose of encryption is to protect good people
from bad people, not to protect bad people from the government."

 PGP signature