[ale] First time trashing Linux

Neal Wilkinson nealw at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 25 19:38:29 EST 2003

I can get Tom's disk. My wifes machine has linux as well. Is this it?
http://www.toms.net/rb/ Also the errors taken from the boot.log are:

/etc/rc5.d/S13partmon:line1 /usr/bin/partmon: no such file or directory

/usr/sbin/fndsession:line12:perl: command not found

/etc/rc5.d/S85numlock:line25:setleds: command not found

kheader: /ect/rc6.d/k20kheader:line1dirname: command not found

Thanks,

Neal