[ale] No email for 1 week?!?!

Kent Pirkle kpirkle at kphome.net
Fri Jan 24 17:27:09 EST 2003

No, the list is working. I had the same thing happen to me not long
after I began forwarding my e-mail to my new isp's pop account.I
subscribed a different pop account and it worked. After I got my new
static ip, I pointed DNS to my mail server and suddenly the original
email address resumed. Others have reported similar problems. No idea
what is going on.