[ale] building a Linux lowend web browsing station

Watson F. McKeel wmckeel at printpack.com
Thu Jan 23 15:07:30 EST 2003

Greg,

To tell the truth, I have a second project at Free Bytes that I need some help with. Do you know anything about Samba administration? I am on the tail end of building a fault tolerant Samba server, and I am at a loss when it comes to server administration.

If you want to help, drop by on a Saturday around noon. Call Free Bytes for directions: 404-846-8414.

Thanks,

Watson