[ale] e-commerce

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Jan 21 15:54:06 EST 2003

I'm using the oscommerce package on the http://www.dashwerks.com
website.  Check it out if you'd like to see a working installation.
 It's still not perfect yet, but I'll show you what it can do (I've
modded it quite a bit for my specific application) and I've written a
module that you can use to accept checks online (they type in the
routing # and MICR # from their checkbook).  For about 1.75/transaction
I can also verify the funds are in the account and "hold" them until the
check is presented.  You'll need a MICR toner cartridge and laser
printer in order to print the checks out though...

Enjoy,
CB