[ale] pppoe router recommendations

L. Wayne James wjames at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 21 08:56:19 EST 2003

I have been using the Linksys BEFSR41 for well over a year now with no
problems.  I used it in front of a cable modem before the DSL, too.

Though I have had no problems, everything I read tells me to keep the firmware
in it updated (which, of course, I haven't done in 6 months).

There is a version that has built-in wireless as well, but I chose to keep
them separate.

Wayne