[ale] e-commerce

L. Wayne James wjames at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 21 08:23:06 EST 2003

If you are interested in a Java oriented system, I am looking at OFBiz as
well.  (www.ofbiz.org)

I cannot speak to its quality, etc. yet, but it appears to be quite
full-featured.  The "complete" download comes with Tomcat setup ready to run.
You would, of course, want to use one of the disk oriented databases it
supports (MySql, Postgres, Oracle) for real work.

Wayne