[ale] DSL SwitchOver Results?

Paul D. Manno paul at dblegl.atl.ga.us
Mon Jan 20 20:09:22 EST 2003

Ben,

I went with SpeedFactory.  The price was about the same (if you include
modem "price"), less abusive early cancellation policy, a faster uplink
(1.5/256 vs. 1.5/128), static IP, first level support speaks (and uses)
Linux and no port blocks/restrictions.  So far, I'm a happy customer.

SpeakEasy is also a fine choice.  I just decided to go this round with the
local guys.  Remember, the deals change with the time and YAMMV.

Best,

-- Paul