[ale] Using Perl to Access Linksys

Denny Chambers dchambers at bugfixer.net
Mon Jan 20 10:22:47 EST 2003

If the login is coming from the linksys web servers, as Basic
Authenication, then add a "Authorization" header to you GET requests.
The header will look like this:

Authorization: BASIC d3fF53C7hRG6edk8Ut=

The last part of this header (d3fF53C7hRG6edk8Ut=) is the
username/password. The username/password is Base64Encoded, in the form
of username:password.

HTH,
Denny