[ale] recovering an ext3 drive

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Jan 20 06:26:31 EST 2003

ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> Yes. I moved close to Austin, Texas and got married. I miss you guys, going to
> ALE meetings, and install fests.

I seem to remember you saying something about getting married, but
didn't know you had relocated.  Austin's not a bad place though.  At
least when I was there 25 years ago, it was quite the college/party town.

I enjoyed our efforts with the video camera.  Now that was some fun.
I'm still pissed it won't create an mjpeg geater then 15 minutes.

Long way to drive for a beer though. :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...