[ale] changing # of virtual consoles

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Jan 19 18:09:35 EST 2003

I'm been playing with the multiple X servers thing to see how many I
might fire up.  Anway, I commented out the entires for all but one
virtual console, rebooted and sure enough, I had one.

But, when I started X, it still comes up in vc7, anyone know how to tell
X to start at a lower vc?  I figured, stopping the gettings was
sufficient, but I guess I'm wrong.

I've looked through all the X config files and can't find a reference
anywhere.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...