[ale] recovering an ext3 drive

Mike Lockhart backpacker at hikers.net
Sun Jan 19 13:59:23 EST 2003

Ok, i ran the command "grep -r intercosmos /dev/hdd2", using intercosmos
as somthing to search for because I know that word is contained in my
evolution files that were on the drive.  The response I recieved was
"^TBinary file /dev/hdd2 matches", but I'm not sure how to recover it.
I looked thru the grep documentation, but couldn't find anything to help
me.  Any advice from this standpoint?

- mike