[ale] recovering an ext3 drive

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Jan 19 12:36:37 EST 2003

If the data was not removed/deleted with "rm", then it is simply
misplaced or lost. If you have some idea of the file name, "find" will
help you search. If the data you are needing is not in the file name,
but inside a text file, "grep" is the way to go.

Post more details of the problem, if you can, as I don't have a clear
picture of what it is.