[ale] linux animations

Tracy Lee tracyL1884 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 19:45:14 EST 2003

the way I did this was to look in the folder where your browser stores the
cache info as to what pages you visited and look for files ending in .swf
that have a recent file date. (assuming you viewed them within the last few
days  (since these are Shockwave Flash animations)

look for .swf files that are of a considerable size such as 65K or 138K.
(example sizes)
then bring them up in your browser and they should work.

worked for me but YMMV...depending how brave you are and whether you feel
it's worth the trouble.