[ale] ALE NW meeting last night

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jan 17 16:18:27 EST 2003

I'd like to thank Dow for his presentation on CUPS last night. Excellent
presentation inspite of my (often) reckless trips down tangental lane.

We had 13 folks total.  I guess the chilly air scared some off.  Anyway,
Bob Toxen graciously provided Pizza and sodas AGAIN.  Thanks muchly Bob.

Looks like we'll be looking at an Intro to Linux presentation next
month.  Any suggestions for future meetings would be appreciated.

I'm thinking we'll do the Intro, followed by possibly an install demo.
I'd like to see about getting an install fest scheduled for the KSU
campus in the near future as well.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...