[ale] Computer Convention in Atlanta Jan 17 - 19

Watson F. McKeel wmckeel at printpack.com
Fri Jan 17 09:43:10 EST 2003

Went last year and bought a 250W power supply for about $11 and a PC Pocket Referrence Manual for $6. Both have served me well since then. For those who don't know about that referrence book, it's invaluable if you spend a lot of time around PC hardware. I think the GA Tech Engineer's book store sells it.