[ale] Computer Convention in Atlanta Jan 17 - 19

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jan 17 09:37:23 EST 2003

Greg wrote:
> This weekend there will be a computer convention in Atlanta.  In the past
> these have been at the Cobb Galleria.  I have found good used stuff at low
> low prices.  I would advise buying a multi-day ticket and buy on the first
> day, test (burn in) that night, and if defective take it back the next day
> before everyone leaves town.  You can also have them hook it up on the floor
> and test things there.  I found my wife's flat screen LCD monitor at a
> savings of 80$ to 100$ from comparable ones in Atlanta as well as several
> P-233's which are serving me well.
>
> On the website you can print a copy of a coupon and save some dollars.

Actually, I believe you save $1 for giving them your email address, and
real address.  Read the privacy statement, appears pretty safe, but....

It's funny because you can tell it's a canned statement, there are two
places where they should reference the company name and this is what you
see:

[company name]

[description of the company access procedure]

So, do they have to abide by it, since it doesn't reference their real
name??? :)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...