[ale] keyserver magic?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Jan 15 11:23:37 EST 2003

  Need to know if some magic can be done with the pks keyserver.  I'm
reading the docs and have installed a test system at home, no luck
finding a yes or a no yet.

  My company wants to set up an "internal only" key server.  The thoery
is to have it read only and require signatures going to certain internal
mailing lists for various political and security reasons.

  We have a bunch of different email clients, supported and not.
Instead of having to figure out how to tell each client to use multiple
key servers, can our internal server be told to forward/proxy to a
public server outside if it doesn't have the key?  If so, will it update
our server even if we set it read only?

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: FC96D405

DISCLAIMER:
FYI:

 PGP signature