[ale] [ot] pvr using mythtv

Dan Man danman at dtconnect.com
Mon Jan 13 15:39:30 EST 2003

I use MythTV with a Mitsubishi Megaview Pro 37" (VGA) and a Sony Wega
27" Tv (svideo). I use 1024x768 output to the Mitsu, so quality is what
you'd expect from a computer monitor. I use 800x600 through svideo out
on a Matrox G400 to the Sony and the quality is still very good. MythTV
runs fullscreen and renders the whole display with tv type resolution in
mind. See http://www.mythtv.org/#features for screenshots. Output on the
Sony is on par with my ReplayTV.

I'm building daily from CVS (if there are changes), so ymmv.

Dan Mount