[ale] GnuCash

Denny Chambers dchambers at bugfixer.net
Mon Jan 13 14:56:49 EST 2003

Jason here are some other alternitives to GNUCash that you may want to
look at:

The Kompany's tkKapitol
http://www.thekompany.com/products/kapital/

This is not a free tool, but is comparable in price to Quicken. It
claims to have good QIF import support, and they claim that they are
working on download support with some banks. They do offer a trail
download, so you can try before you buy.

Checkbook Tracker
tony.maro.net

This one was briefly discussed in Jan 03 edition of Linux Journal. It
also claims to have good QIF support. This tools is free if I remember.

Denny