[ale] someone's infected on the list

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Jan 12 14:45:47 EST 2003

I've been getting a ton of viri emails and just received one that
indicates ale at ale.org as the sender.  This leads me to believe that
someone on the list, using a Microsoft email tool is infected.

I'm attaching the headers of the email message that carried the subject
  "Licorice"

Any insights from those folks who are better at reading headers would be
appreciated.  I have my suspicions, but I don't want to post them as I'm
not sure.

Folks help me solve this one and maybe we can help someone else on the list.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...