[ale] Evolution 1.2.1

Keith Hopkins hne at hopnet.net
Sun Jan 12 12:56:32 EST 2003

Jason Day wrote:
> Has anyone else tried the latest Evolution?  I've been using 1.0.x for
> many months now on my Debian system, and have been reasonably happy with
> it, but there were a few annoying bugs.  I noticed yesterday that Ximian
> had decided to support Debian Woody for Evolution 1.2, so I gave it a
> try.  It looks prettier, and it seems a little faster, but it also has
> different, more annoying bugs.  I was wondering what other people
> thought of it.

   I installed Evo 1.2.1 this past Friday on my laptop (RedHat 7.3) at work.  So far, so good.  I upgraded with Ximian red-carpet, and grabbed the pilot stuff too.  Mainly, I was looking for a replacement for JPilot.  I'm still using NS 7.0.1 for e-mail.
   Has anyone used Ximian's Exchange server gizmo for Evo?  Is is a pain or a blessing?

{mini-rant} blasted reply-to headers {/mini-rant}

--
Lost in Tokyo,
   Keith