[ale] reading an audio cd

Trey Sizemore treysizemore at bigfoot.com
Fri Jan 10 15:33:21 EST 2003

I get the following error when I try this in the Konqueror (3.0.3)
browser window:

An error occured while loading audiocd:/

The file or directory / does not exist.

Here is the contents of my /etc/fstab file:

#
<pass>
/dev/hde5  /               reiserfs defaults                     0
1
/dev/hde8  /home           reiserfs defaults                     0
2
/dev/hde7  /usr            reiserfs defaults                     0
2
/dev/hde1  /windows        vfat     defaults                     0
0
/dev/hde6  none            swap     sw                           0
0
proc       /proc           proc     defaults                     0
0
/dev/fd0   /floppy         auto     defaults,user,noauto         0
0
/dev/4  /zip  auto  adminmenu,defaults,user,noauto  0  0
/dev/sda4  /zip2  auto  adminmenu,defaults,user,noauto  0  0
/dev/scd1  /cdrom  iso9660  defaults,user,noauto,ro  0  0
/dev/scd0  /cdrom1  iso9660  defaults,user,noauto,ro  0  0

I'd love to get this to work...Thanks.