[ale] OT: project management on a smaller scale

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Thu Jan 9 15:02:13 EST 2003

I've been searching for web-based software that basically:
- allows you to track time worked
- allows you to set tasks and percentages completed
- allows you to give specific logins (clients) read-only access to your data

Everything I've found so far is designed for a group or company...either
groupware or designed for a project manager juggling multiple projects and
workers.  I'm looking for something designed for a freelancer (one worker)
juggling multiple clients and/or projects. Sort of a central portal for
clients to login and check on their project.

I could do it with static html, but was wondering if a more dynamic
solution is already out there.  Doesn't have to have a lot of features.

Anyone used something like this before?

Thanks,
John