[ale] POS suggestions ?

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Wed Jan 8 17:05:08 EST 2003

I pointed a friend of mine to POS World (local)  http://www.posworld.com/

Wehad a problem with one of our orders and my friend went to their Powers
Ferry location and they were extremely helpful.

It's been a couple of years, but I'd recommend them.

Thanks,
Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom & JaVonn [mailto:pairoftwins at mindspring.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 4:26 PM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: [ale] POS suggestions ?

All:

Just had a request for a lowcost POS system.  Probably addons to a stock PC,
but possibly a dedicated hardware solution.  I haven't worked in POS since
the 80's.  Attended a Vigilant seminar once, but the startup cost was pretty
high.

Have you got a solution to suggest?  (search engine results are
overwhelming, so personal experience would narrow the field)

Thanks!

Tom

information that is intended only for use by the named recipient.
If you are not the named recipient, any disclosure, dissemination,
or action based on the contents of this message is prohibited.
In such case please notify us and destroy and delete all copies
of this transmission.  Thank you.