[ale] Semi-OT: Atl/Ga hardware vendors?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Jan 8 07:57:07 EST 2003

I'll run these buy my manager but they seem to want a single shop for
large and small.  Most of the time we buy 2-5 at at time with the 100
once or twice a year.  They all have to be identicle configurations
though as we roll out a home grown kernel, drivers and everything
package that is a lot simpler to deal with when all the hardware is the
same across the board.

Thus spake H. Bieber (habieb at myrealbox.com):