[ale] KDE screensaver woes

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Tue Jan 7 14:44:33 EST 2003

Jason,

I ran into this using Suse/KDE.  Given that I switched to that
configuration in part b/c my RedHat/Gnome xscreensaver kept locking up my
entire machine, it was never a priority to me to fix it. :(  I would be
very interested to know if anyone has a solution.

(and yes, I know I could've upgraded xscreensaver, but I didn't know that
then. I was still a year out from WindowsLand at that point...OS doesn't
do what you want? REINSTALL!)

jenn