CPU Heatsink ratings (WAS: Re: [ale] now sorta OT: Heat prevention)

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 6 22:51:46 EST 2003

Does anyone know where I can get the ratings on some of the cheaper
heatsinks out there for CPU cooling?  I do not really care about how
much noise they make (I am not using them on a PC anyway) I just want
the cheapest price / C/W rating I can get.  Ratings in the 2->6 degC/W
area would be the most ideal...

Thanks,
Mike