[ale] archiving IMAP Maildir folders

Andrew Newton anewton at ecotroph.net
Mon Jan 6 11:21:30 EST 2003

You shouldn't have any problems doing this.  I wrote a bash script using
find to archive my mail.  It works great with Maildir and Courier.

There's also a python project that does the same:
http://archivemail.sourceforge.net/
I haven't used it, but somebody on the Courier uses list mentioned it,
so I assume it works.

-andy