[ale] DSL switch from Directv

Matt Kern mattkern at speakeasy.net
Mon Jan 6 10:39:22 EST 2003

Geoffrey wrote:

> I had the same choice.  Speakeasy NEVER answered the phone and never
> returned calls.  That concerns me when I'm looking to give the money.
> If the don't answer or return sales calls, how will it be for service?

What number are you calling?  I've never even been presented with an
option to leave a message, reached a person (and a knowledgeable one at
that) 100% of the time and within 4 minutes max of hold time.  Plus,
their customer portal site lists the hold times to speak with reps in
RT.... I've found their support/sales effort to be refreshingly good
after dealing with the likes of HellSouth and Adelphia prior to
Telocity/DTV...