[ale] WAY OT: Nirvana Outcesticide CD's?

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Jan 5 01:41:25 EST 2003

I"ve bought 2 pirated things on ebay now.  It seems that even though
Ebay wants to make you think they have this great system in place to
protect buyers with insurance there seems to be no easy way to find out
on their website how to use it.  Or at least it seems that way to me.
To actually apply for it, you have to go to extreme lengths filling out
forms and I think you even have to pay a $25 fee.  I've never lost alot
so I just never went down than path.  Maybe I'm wrong and there is an
easier way.

Both times I purchased from someone in the US but my shipment was mailed
from Asia.  I knew it was fake before I even opened the package.  Duh!

Chris