[ale] Nusphere PHPEd review (rant)

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Sun Jan 5 00:01:35 EST 2003

Greg,

Thanks. maguma, unfortunately, only runs on Windows.  I'm really looking
for a Linux ide.  The only reason I tried Nusphere's product on Win98 was
to see if the interface looked any better (it was originally a win-only
ide).

I'll give Maguma a look, just the same.  I could always run it with win4lin.

Thanks,

John