[ale] Nusphere PHPEd review (rant)

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Sat Jan 4 16:26:58 EST 2003

Sorry Chris...wasn't as clear as I should have been.

By function list, I meant a file navigation utility (often down the
left-hand side) where all parsed functions in a file or project appear.
Very similar to a class browser, in which class definitions appear.

You're talking about autocompletion, at which both Zend and Komodo do a
very good job.

Let me know if Komodo does function lists as well.

Thanks,

John