[ale] dead trees for postgresql

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Fri Jan 3 12:49:57 EST 2003

I recommend "PostgreSQL: Introduction and Concepts" by Bruce Momjian
Addison Wesley 2000. I read the beta version and it was quite "all
inclusive".
That means it covers SQL syntax,  downloadable manual pages as well
as his own comments.
Read the Amazon reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0201703319/qid=1041615936/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-4789584-6539863?v=glance&s=books
It is being sold "used" for under $10. Works for me...
-Brian