[ale] OT: prefab contracting agreements?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Fri Jan 3 07:35:09 EST 2003

Good pointer.  I've used nolo.com in the past for other legal questions
but didn't think to consult them for this.  Turns out they have quite a
bit of info.  I ordered their "Web & Software Smart Business Kit", which
includes the book "Web & Software Development: A Legal Guide" (legal forms
included) and "Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business".
Hopefully, the books will prove as useful as their titles seem to
indicate.  I'll post a review later.

Thanks,

John