[ale] DirecTV & BellSouth

Greg runman at telocity.com
Thu Jan 2 19:30:51 EST 2003

ok, I have heard the reason that all of the other ISP's that DirecTV
recommends in other areas (outside of BellSouth) have offered better deals
than BellSouth is because BellSouth would not buy the customers from
DirecTV.  Apparently BS told them "we are not paying for the customers since
we will get them anyway".

Kinda stupid, as the gross majority of DirecTV'ers are those who are PC
savvy and want 1)a static IP; 2)DNS hosting; and 3) a low, reasonable price.
All of which BS does not care to offer any customers but instead tries to
shaft them with "business" fees.

Greg