[ale] DSL switch from Directv

Paul D. Manno paul at dblegl.atl.ga.us
Thu Jan 2 10:36:18 EST 2003

Couple of other differences - as of 12/31/2002 anyway...

 - Speedfactory offers 1.5/256 connections, Speakeasy is 1.5/128
 - Speedfactory includes some dial-up hours Speakeasy did not
 - Speedfactory cancellation is 50% of Speakeasy's
 - Speedfactory's main office is here in Atlanta, Speakeasy is Seattle
 - Remember, actual mileage may vary.  ;-)

I can't comment on QOS of either but know folks happy w/ SpeedFactory.  I
took the plunge with the local folks and should have my first experience
in 5-10 business days.

-- Paul