[ale] SNARE?

Doug McNash dmcnash at smyrnacable.net
Thu Jan 2 07:35:42 EST 2003

  Stephen Turner <artic_knight at yahoo.com> wrote:
>i believe there was talk of this sort one before, talk of
>creating a
>counter attack app. however i believe legality eventually
>smutherd it out,

What possible legal consequences could there be?  IF this
kind of thing is illegal what kind of enforcement action
could one expect.  I mean some hacker in Hamborg gets his
machine trashed trying to break in to my home machine,
what's he gonna do, call Interpol, the Duluth police?
It's kinda like robbing drug dealers. (Yes I know the are
using proxy machines and that complicates things a bit)

--
Doug McNash
dmcnash at smyrnacable.net