[ale] gpilotd crash on Evolution

Sergio Chaves sergio_chavess at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 05:52:24 EST 2003

Good Morning Alers!

I have a Sony Clie T-615 and downloaded the latest version of Evolution
(SuSe8.0). Setup works fine except when I try to hotsync - tried coldsync
but could not make it work - it says that "could not connect to gpilotd".
Logs states that gpilotd crashed.
So, I exorcise The Laptop, bring gpilotd back to life only to have the
misterious "crashing spirit" haunting my poor Laptop and crashing gpilotd
again.
Does anybody know a way around this problem?

Thanks,

Sergio