[ale] SMTP Servers

Greg runman at telocity.com
Wed Jan 1 01:17:25 EST 2003

yes, and they have done a horrendous job on OpenBSD - 1 single hole in a
default install out of 7 years - and of course SSH is just a virtual fleabag
of security holes. Why, I don't even know why anyone would use SSH when they
could use telnet, ftp, or many other ways of doing business.  Considering
how many things that they fix *months* before Linux or anyone else gets a
clue just because it *might* be a security hole - why that's the very
epitome of inefficiency - everyone knows you should wait until it really is
a hole.  Yeah, I wouldn't trust them either if I weren't so busy updating
all of the other systems I use.